Awarding the Golden Statue of a Successful National Manager to Mr. Karim Doost Mohammadi
In the first national meeting of honoring successful national managers in the fourth industrial revolution, which was held with the approach of honoring successful national managers on January 23 in the hall of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture, while honoring the efforts of successful managers, a valuable statue of a successful national manager was awarded to leading and influential managers in the fourth industrial revolution in the third millennium which the esteemed CEO of PISC, Mr. Karim Doost Mohammadi, received this valuable statue.
- The first national meeting of the fourth industrial revolution with the goals and focus: Identifying managers, entrepreneurs, inventors, shareholders and investors in Iran and appreciating them.
- Helping to find the talent of future managers and the possibility of planning for the evaluation and development of new jobs in the future.
- Motivating young managers to provide new opportunities for growth and profitability in the Iranian economy.
- Study of global competition and statistics of Iran in the world of the fourth industrial revolution.
- Disseminating and promoting the significant impact of some of the successful experiences of managers in Iran's economy and innovation
- Analyzing and evaluating the systemic impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the overall evolution of systems in the whole country, companies, industries and society
The conference was attended by Dr. Mostafa Kvakbian, Member of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Chairman of the Policy Council and Dr. Barat Ghobadian, Deputy Minister of Education, Research and Technology of the Ministry of Silence, Chairman of the Scientific Committee and Seyed Davood Arabshahi, Chairman of the Board of Asr Novin International Group, Secretary Executor of the ceremony and Dr. Nayreh Piruzbakht, President of the National Standard Organization of Iran and with a very strong presence of the media as well as the country's top industrial brands and leaders in the fourth industrial revolution such as: Bank Shahr, Irancell, Tose’e Ta’avon Bank, Dey Insurance, Teacher Insurance, Yek o Yek and Iranian Purity Bazaar, was held by the International Group of Modern Age.